Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jedd Bartlett

Jedd Bartlett’s Summary

I have wide-ranging experience in teacher professional learning, digital literacy, new media production, and strategies for transformative change in teaching and learning.

I currently manage the production of new digital media across the range of CORE Education products and services.

I am currently working as the iNZed programme developer for a three year Malaysian professional learning programme, and I spent 4 months in 2007 living in Ipoh, Malaysia, working with schools in the State of Perak.

I initially moved into professional learning and development in 1996 after 14 years of teaching at both primary and secondary level . I spent eight years as an independent provider of professional development in the areas of ICT, information literacy, and social sciences. During this time I also tutored part-time for the Auckland College of Education’s Information Studies Centre where I first developed my strong interest in information literacy.

Jedd Bartlett’s Specialties:

Project management, coordination and facilitation in
* Teacher professional learning and development
* The development of digital literacies (21st century skills)
* Transformative change in teaching and learning.

---Thank you Jedd....

you transformed me from a traditonal teacher to a 21st century teacher.

No comments: