- Which problem are you or your product addressing?
- How does the frustration manifest itself? (Expensive, labor intensive, annoying etc…)
- Aggravate problem (for example show what usefulness other solutions are there)
- What is your solution, what are its benefits and why is it better?
- CALL TO ACTION: Test us – Try us – Buy Us.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Make animated explainer videos and presentations!
• Quick free account sign-up
• Awesome style-libraries and animations
• Create an animated video in just 2 hours
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Malaysia’s education system is fast becoming world’s best
“The rate of improvement of the system in the last 15 years is among the fastest in the world,” the GTP report said.
Malaysia also ranks among the top in the world for equitable access to education.
However, Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said there was still a long way to go before Malaysia could justly claim that its education system was at par with the world’s best.
“But the Government is committed to transforming it to be among the best in the region,” he said.
The targets of GTP 2.0 include achieving 92% enrolment at pre-schools; scoring international average in Programme for International Student Assessment (Pisa) and Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMMS); and reducing urban-rural achievement gaps by 25%.
The initiatives under GTP encompasses changes aimed at “three-foot horizon”, which would form the first wave of change towards the overall goals of the 12-year Malaysian Education Blueprint.
Four key initiatives under GTP 1.0 include improving access to quality early childhood education, Literacy and Numeracy Screening Programme (Linus), implementing high- performing schools and school improvement programmes, and implementing new deals for principals and headmasters.
The initiatives aim to immediately arrest the decline in student outcomes and to establish a foundation for future improvements within the education sector.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
center, where teachers and educators can gather, build, collaborate, and share ...
NextGen eContent is a set of learning resources designed specially for YOU to collaborate, share and generate content.
This section is dedicated for the community of TREE. You are invited to view and contribute to this section. Peek intoConTREEbutions to see samples of content developed and shared by our fellow members!!
Rules and Policies:
- The use of profane and offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Use of TREE to defame the members of the community will not be tolerated.
- Content on TREE should be strictly related to teaching and learning only.
- Any user posting objectionable content will be subjected to reminders and suspension by the Adminisrator.
- Objectionable content will be subjected to removal by the Administrator.
- Any content on TREE is subject to change at any time, as is the nature of a wiki.
- Any content added to this site remains as the property of the contributors.
- The Administrator reserves the right to remove any content for any reason.
- Any user found in violation of these policies will have their account suspended indefinitely.
- TREE is not responsible for consequences resulting from the use of content found on this site.